Welcome to Brisbane Networking
The Brisbane Networking Group Western Suburbs is built for like-minded professionals. We come together each week to share ideas, educate each other on our respective specialties and pass business referrals. The popular BNG Western Suburbs chapter follows the model set by BNG Gabba, a highly successful pioneering group. You can visit any of our weekly meetings as a guest if you are interested. So join us for breakfast and meet high-quality people invested in growing each others businesses.
Goals of the Brisbane Networking Group
- Allow a business networking environment for members to meet weekly
- Help each business in the group to extend their networks
- Share ideas, industry knowledge, and best practices
- Identify and action ways to give back to our community
- Grow member businesses with quality referrals and partnerships
Our Leadership Team
Why join Brisbane Networking Group?
Apart from the great variety of breakfast choices and drinks during meetings,
our members collectively came up with a list of benefits you can enjoy!
- A relaxed atmosphere for learning and sharing of ideas
- Local professionals & businesses owners willing to promote you
- A variety of opportunities for referrals
- A forum to practise and hone your public speaking skills
- Access to professionals with a range of skills and experience
- Achieve your marketing goals for a fraction fo the cost
- Access to a support group going through the same business issues
- A place to find inspiration, positivity and nurture long term friendships
- A place to work ON your business than IN your business
- Exclusivity in your niche market with only one member per category
Rules of BNG
- Only one member per category so there is no conflict or competition for referrals
- Members must contribute to the group and attend all meetings
- In the event, members cannot attend a meeting, a substitutes needs to be organised
- Members are accountable to the other members and the group
- Members commit to deliver their services to the group and referred business with the highest standards in service and ethical business practices
- Members must be active in reporting referrals, meet ups and closed business.
- Members must pay for breakfast a month in advance.
- Members must pay renewals and other dues on time to help smooth running of group.