Annual General Meeting 2020
About The Meeting
Only open to members. Visitors welcome from next week onwards.
- Welcome–by the President
- Attendance & apologies– the Secretary notes the members who are present at the meeting and those submitted their apologies; the President to confirm that the quorum is in place & the AGM is duly constituted
- Minutes of the 2nd Annual General Meeting (AGM) held on 24/09/2019 (attached)
- Matters arising out of the minutes of the 2nd AGM
- Presenting the report of the Management Committee on the activities of BNGWS for the period September 2019 to June 2020.
- To receive & consider the Financial Statements of BNGWS (for the period 01/07/2019 to 06/30/2020 accompanied with the Statement of the Treasurer
- To discuss and decide on motions (if any) submitted to the Secretary
- Voting & election of new Management Committee & the Auditor (the Secretary will table the nominations)
- The President’s address
- General business; this provides an opportunity for members to express their views and seek clarifications, if any. No resolutions are permitted at this stage
- Close; President closes the meeting
- Refreshments & Handover to new committee